Girlfriend From Hungary....[ Inspired By A Message From Crayon Poet; Humorous? ; Very Short; Food ] - Poem by Bri Edwards
I once had a gal from Hungary,
but she always made me hungry.
So I ate all of her, ...including ALL of her fat,
and then, in my dining room, alone [AGAIN] I sat!
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Girlfriend From Hungary....[ Inspired By A Message From Crayon Poet; Humorous? ; Very Short; Food ] by Bri Edwards
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda