Heart And Soul - Poem by Practicing Poetess
So many things to say,
Not enough hours in the day.
Please tell me all about you,
I'd like to tell you about me, too.
Each person we meet is a treasure,
Filled with riches beyond measure.
Discovering areas where we both 'click'
Common ground assures this friendship will stick.
'I know exactly what you mean'
Is music to our ears.
When kindred spirits open up,
It drives out many fears.
When you explore your inner world
I'd like to be there, too
To plumb the depths of heart and soul
Helps people stick like glue.
Comments about Heart And Soul by Practicing Poetess
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl