Loneliness - Poem by Lingsh Sheu
I felt lonely.
“Loneliness” sitting in front of me,
smiled because he found out
I sat there quietly
In the whole afternoon
none of us got bored
We both liked
the existence of each other,
a giant secret is between us.
Comments about Loneliness by Lingsh Sheu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl