Love - Poem by taquesha thomas
Love would be the color of hot pink because it's full of excitement.
Love would taste like a piece of chocolate melting in your mouth.
Love would smell like a burning vanilla candle.
Love would sound like My Love playing on the radio.
Love makes you feel like you are being loved for who you are and like it's not real.
Comments about Love by taquesha thomas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl