Love - Poem by Tanisha Hassel
Love is good, Love is bad,
Love is something I wish I had.
Love is blind, Love is great,
Love is something I wish I could make.
Love is hard to understand unless you get a helping hand.
Hands that care, hands that love, hands that share, hands that hug.
Comments about Love by Tanisha Hassel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl