Love And Art - Poem by Akhtar Jawad
When your love is returned with love,
there's no story.
When your love isn't returned,
a story starts.
You are sad,
you are feeling pains,
you are crying,
your heart is on fire,
and the fire then becomes a source of light,
light that inspires you to express your pains,
your feelings and emotions.
The artist then paints his best painting,
the musician composes his lovely tune,
the singer sings his best song,
and the poet writes a poem,
a work of art!
Comments about Love And Art by Akhtar Jawad
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl