Ken e Hall
* Lovers In The Back Seats At The Movies* - Poem by Ken e Hall
Two young lovers in the back seats of the movie house
Beautiness cuddliness loveliness holding hands,
Youths pleasure, everyone quiet as a mouse
The flickering light shows a Caliph riding across the burning sands,
Riding hard to save a captive princess his love of many years,
The two, oblivious to everything except each other's touch
This caliph, has the princess in his arms certainly with no tears,
An' wow this hour they love each other oh so much.
A mighty sword flashes across the screen and downs the Devil thief,
The victor frees his love and lifts her on to his horse
Then rides off on to the horizon goodness his belief,
A movie we all love with a happy ending of course.
OMG our young lovers are still kissing
Wake up little Susie what a movie they've been missing,
A flashing torch makes them end their date
For he did say 'I promise we won't be late'
Comments about * Lovers In The Back Seats At The Movies* by Ken e Hall
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl