Prize Poem - Poem by abhimanyu kumar.s
I stood were I wasn't present
The where were I was present
Three sixty five attendance
Very tense in the dense.
I was to we
We and I to society
I am looking at myself
Walking away to find myself.
I lowered to a pitch
Thinking something to stitch
A pair He and She
Which the world may wish to see.
I write this poem in blue
With all my heart is true
I never expect a prize for this poem
As it remains my prize poem.
Comments about Prize Poem by abhimanyu kumar.s
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl