Time Wheel - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
Time wheel is running
Ahead in speed,
We have no time to wait you,
It is the eleventh moment,
Come soon if you want to listen.
It is confluence Age
And it is going to be ended
We have to go with God's words
Follow if you want to get boon.
Golden Age is about to come
Where no violence will be found,
Love, peace, bliss will be arisen,
To enjoy peaceful life in this age.
Let us go on doing virtuous deeds.
© Kumarmani Mahakul,30 July 2018. All rights reserved.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Time Wheel by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda