Miroslava Odalovic Poems
- Dance dance the river is there to rise dance touch me and ...
- Required Field how on earth do you expect me to fulfill your...
- Baby Blue You'Ve Got You All the guests are gone Silence on ...
- А Denial Game Do not touch the heart of the witch No ...
- I Dreamt Of Sunshine I dreamt of sunshine in water pools Of ...
- Ј у т р...
- (in) Consistency/Nedosljednost
the rest of the poems can be found at
miroslavaodalovic.blogspot.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''MandalaInspired by Karl Gustav Jung
The time is a circle, but the thoughts are square.''
''I quote the mornings and awakening'I quote the mornings' March,2010.
And a sunbeam exploding in a treetop''
'''less' is a powerful wordcheers
'more' is an absolute must
when it comes to life''
''things have shapesMiroslava Odalović
but shapes have no wings''
dance the river is there to rise
dance touch me and close your eyes
dance the winds will touch your feet
just dance and dance feel the beat
dance the river will find its mouth
dance east and west north and south
dance the river will find my lips
dance the poles to move my hips
dance the bees are dancing hives
dance the trees are swaying lives
dance the waves are breaking through
dance the sides for me and you
dance the birds are dancing flights
dance the stars are dancing nights
dance the currents dancing veins
dance in soils dancing ...