A Gold Treasure - Poem by merna ibrahim
Health is a gift so value it.
Protect it and don't let it drift.
Health is a noble and valuable prize.
Don't waste it - preserve it - be wise.
Appetites of life are a lot.
Without health - enjoy you cannot.
Health is the key to happiness and joy.
The best a human can enjoy.
Money is the silver treasure.
Can be exchanged for something else.
But your health is really gold treasure.
It is really your inner wealth.
Comments about A Gold Treasure by merna ibrahim
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl