A Simple Journey - Poem by lady grace
oh how sweet are the words from your lips
the words full of hope and promises
oh how sweet to hear those whispers
whispers with jokes and naughty phrase...
am i still the apple of your eyes?
the princess of your life?
am i still the goddess of love?
the only woman who owns your heart? ..
lord, bless me coz i love this man
teach me to create words of love
help me to reach his lonely heart
bring these words to fill his empty life...
who are you to blame me
who are they to condemn
who am i to refuse
the love of this powerful man...
clouds may cover the sun
darkness may fill our day
thorns may spread at night
night of heroic play.
Comments about A Simple Journey by lady grace
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl