Anyone, Someone - Poem by Ashraful Musaddeq
Is it possible?
There is anyone without someone?
Anyone can read
the palmistry of someone's sorrow
Hidden lines of fortune are deep
A lemon-green soul is pale
Leaves fall at midnight on highway.
Anyone can perceive
pre-programmed events of play
Waiting of unkind future
Can see the happenings
That will or to be happened!
Anyone may feel
the air-wave while leaves fall
But can't reach someone's sorrow
With affection by five fingers!
Book 'Beckoning Jade-Dreams' April 2007
Copyright Musharrat Mahjabeen
Mizan Publishers, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Comments about Anyone, Someone by Ashraful Musaddeq
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl