First Beautiful Rain - Poem by Sameer Ahmed
I could see from the window
Light losing it's consciousness
With fading sunshine.
The green cheering rhythmically
Along the gentle breeze
And waiting eagerly
To enjoy freedom from the dirt.
Black and white fluffy giant-like clouds
Taking control over the sky
Murmuring and murmuring.....
My words invited them
For a chit-chat.
With a timely manner
By waving wind's banner
They showed their gesture
With a divinely vertical texture
And sprayed a colourless stain
Since I started writing
It was the first beautiful rain!
Comments about First Beautiful Rain by Sameer Ahmed
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl