Wake Up! - Poem by Sameer Ahmed
From your unyielding prestige
That made you abortive
And you turned into a nefarious sculpt.
From your morbid thoughts
That made you an introvert
And you became a virulent foe of your own flesh.
And rectify your delusions,
To glow again.
And wipe off the smog from your eyes,
Chase the overrated world
To be a paragon.
And don't muddle yourself anymore
A gleam of hope still remains, therefore,
Wake up! Take up! !
Comments about Wake Up! by Sameer Ahmed
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl