Sameer Ahmed Poems
- An Ocean Within (A Poem For My...
- Wake Up! Wake up! From your unyielding prestige That made ...
- If I Cry........ If I cry Don't stop me Let the rain of ...
- A Splash Of Joyful Memories Sun beams Reflect ...
- First Beautiful Rain I could see from the window Light ...
- The Little One The Little One arrives From heavenly ...
- From The Socket Of An Eye A magic ball Concealed in the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
An Ocean Within (A Poem For My Father, Poet Naseer Ahmed Nasir)
Natural contours of land,
Variegating with rainbows,
A continuous river
Flows into his own depths,
An ocean within.
This wordsmith, creator
Of enduring friendship
Throughout the seasons
With insects and birds,
Foliage and flowers, his co-creators
Famed among the constellations.
He - an Alpha Arietis - shines
With his art, evergreen.
Moisten his eyes.
The smile of a child
Makes him burst into laughter.
He soaks up
The sorrows unsaid
And faces unread.
A self-contained emotinal being.