H A P P Y .......-Machine!…[ Very Short; Fantasy ] - Poem by Bri Edwards
A "Happy Machine" is what we, the human species, does need.
I don't mean a pipe for smoking some stinky dried weed, ….
but a fantastic "magic box" which can take any person's frown
AND, with a bit of "hocus-pocus"*, change it to the smile…..
of A Happy Clown!
(January …..7 ….2018)
* hocus-pocus: a form of words often used by a person performing magic tricks.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about H A P P Y .......-Machine!…[ Very Short; Fantasy ] by Bri Edwards
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl