Have You Ever Thought... - Poem by Dee Daffodil
Have you ever thought of...
By Putting a plastic bag over your head
Or perhaps a belt around your neck
Or perhaps tying your childs skipping rope around your neck
Or perhaps inviting your family to your suicide
Because wouldn't it be nice
To have a going away party for the old man?
Well...I'm sorry...but if you have
With all due respects...
You're seriously fucked! !
Don't make the survivors
Suffer the guilt! !
Just a thought....
Comments about Have You Ever Thought... by Dee Daffodil
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl