In Bruises - Poem by swetha vankayalapati
Promises made in haste
slow to take an offence;
Thoughts slur through flowing tears,
pain meanders on passing memories;
Somewhere, the best of thoughts thrown,
sum up, few, from dirts thrown,
some words in my frown,
have hurt you I reckon!
If seeds flow with wings,
in spirits to drink this pain
I'ld have sent them to you...!
If nightmares have souls,
I'ld have warned you
to be cautious, 'I'll hurt you'...! !
If faith has no desires
I'ld have never showered
my love on you...! ! !
If you exist there in pain,
its even in my vein
we are no vain
to show this world
pain exists dear...
let, rest in breathing rivals
I stand infront of my mirror...
Comments about In Bruises by swetha vankayalapati
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda