Dr. Antony Theodore
Let Your Religion Be A Love Affair - Poem by Dr. Antony Theodore
With all the power of my being
I shall bless God’s holy name.
My soul, do not forget the gifts of God.
God pardons all your iniquities,
redeems you from destruction,
crowns you with kindness and compassion.
God Heals all your sicknesses.
He will not chide you.
He does not deal with you
according to your sins.
God will not remember the sins
Because God is love.
From morning’s first light
to evening’s last star,
how special you are
because God thinks of you.
Let your religion be less of a theory
and more of a love affair.
Comments about Let Your Religion Be A Love Affair by Dr. Antony Theodore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl