Moving On - Poem by Ernestine Northover
I'm moving on and forward now
Into spheres unknown,
I'm trying to find the strength somehow,
To make it on my own.
I'm starting with a chapter new,
A fresh page in my life,
I've had to become an adapter, who
Was once a loving wife!
I'm struggling hard to find a way
To come to terms with pain,
An throughout all the crying, pray
That I will smile again.
I'm moving on and forward now,
And hope time will be kind,
Lifting my lonely spirit somehow,
For eventual peace to find.
© Ernestine Northover
Comments about Moving On by Ernestine Northover
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl