Of Death - Poem by abhimanyu kumar.s
What does a death consist
And who are the one who insist
It has air, water and life
A child, children and wife.
Death appears before you think
Forcing you to accept another body
But what exactly happens is
Life is detached from the unreal things.
Death returns your balances
Eventually burns the desires
Death makes you walk and run
When you are on a sleep.
Death has the living
A living before it arrives
So, what does it consist
It consists body, flesh and few years.
Comments about Of Death by abhimanyu kumar.s
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl