Rabindra Gope Poems
- Praise For The Country At the very beginning praise the ...
- Only for You (তোমরাই জন্য) Like accumulated memory in the ...
- Lying beside hatred (ঘৃণার ধার... One day in the depth of...
- Home of Water (জলের বাড়ি মাঝ উ... Desired liberal life, ...
- Path of Pain-stricken Life (ব্...
- Poem for Tina (তিনার জন্যে কবি... I had some desire I had ...
- Visiting the Pilgrimage of Lif...
As soon as book poem ‘Palalo Kumari Shap’ (Runs Away Virgin Snake) came out in 1979, Rabindra Gope hit the heart of thousands of readers of Bangladesh. He has immediately known as ‘The Poet of Palalo Kumari Shap’. Gradually he becomes a mature creator of poetry in Bangladesh.
Though, predominantly a poet, total number of his published works crossed fifty including short stories, novels, and... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rabindra Gope
Praise For The Country
At the very beginning praise the liberated Bangladesh
Sufferings of the liberated land were not deported yet.
Then I salute motherly homeland
Blood stained mother, mine destitute mother land.
Praising Bangabandhu Mujib who
Sacrificed life to free motherland,
Begging pardon from him and
Start crossing the mighty ocean by remembering him.
Keeping his name in mind raising voice, "Badar, Badar"
I steer the boat, sail boat by his name
His name is known all over the world
Whenever recollect him I cry silently
I will write an epic on them ...