subodh pandey Poems
- Aks At the distant old lake Your reflection wavers on ...
- Elegy O dear, the stars you saw in childhood Are now so ...
- Night Walk The lengthening shadows of the figures slowly ...
- Absence Enveloped with their absence gripping the slippery ...
- Boatman The spilled silver of moon over a distanced lake, ...
- Hallucination in the gloomy interface as the light recede, ...
- The Pot Maker Unsteadily first revolves the pot maker’s ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
At the distant old lake
Your reflection wavers on wandering waves
In the limitless enmity of past
your eyebrows are arched in anticipation
as if raised by the pallid moon
the pure and sanguine jealousy
glides over the undulating water
cold breeze unveils the hidden spaces
draped with, you drown in fear
lest, reflection will him
already you withstand the departure
but the still lake, the pallid moon
you, the reflection
all is at rest a stone throwaway