Ann Beard Poems
- First Love “I would like to help”, little more than a ...
- A Letter To My Dad If I could write a letter to my Dad. I’d...
- A Lady With Cake. I have been here before so I know the ...
- As I Used To Be. A sombre day made only for reflection, ...
- A Kiss. A kiss, becomes a pact between two souls, ...
- Between Walls Of Pale Lilac. Between walls of pale lilac she ...
- One Candle. One candle offers ample light two candles ...
A New Zealand Poet.
keen gardener with a passion for arts and crafts, light novels, music (easy listening and light opera) and simple poetry.
Finds inspiration from life and nature
Ann has recently self published a poetry book. with the American company Xlibris presently advertising on Poemhunter. and has this to say.
I would like to advise all would be authors to carefully research all offers of self publishing especially - where the company distributes from, selling price, print quality and marketing assistance included in price.
a preview can be found by Googling Roan B
Poetry Unpretentious Beginnings.
December 2015 - ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
“I would like to help”, little more than a whisper,
misty brown eyes turned to stare where I stood.
“I would like to try” the words came out crisper,
resolve filling all of the places it could.
I had watched him struggle to rise from a chair,
had felt the frustration that threatened his calm.
Firmly bracing myself to take on his glare
“I needed to come and I wish you no harm”.
Falling back in the chair his face turning ashen
his body was shrunken to quite half its size.
The illness had robbed him of life’s very passion,
apart from the last spark of ...