Josey Alfred Poems
- Quick Sand ...
- In Wild Wind Culture, swept away now with wind Or maybe ...
- Lament Of A Mother Could you not speak, just for a while? ...
- Compassion We may seek help from you, in life Only few may ...
- Love Garden I grew up in a fertile field All called me ...
- I Felt Her Warmth I felt her warmth above the ground It ...
- Mom You Can Help Your baby’s future is, in your hands ...
JOINED Indian Air FORCE.
1 IN 1971 WAR, I WAS AWARDED MENTION -IN- DISPATCH BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF INDIA,
2 RECEIVED COMMENDATION BY THE CHIEF OF AIR STAFF.
3 RECEIVED COMMENDATION BY THE A O C -IN -C EASTERN
AFTER SERVICE ENGAGEMENT, HAD STINT AS MANAGER, IN FIRM.NOW ENJOY RETIRED LIFE WRITING AND READING. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Josey Alfred
You think that by your own merit,
You scaled the worldly seats of height!
If so you fool, your mind is blind,
And is an outcast, from fairyland.
Parents worked hard, to fend and feed,
To help you reach, top seats refined.
You dump them now, for they need help,
For you want to enjoy, your world.
You think that they just did their role,
Why do they fret and feel so sore?
Why should I care, “forget the lore”
My wife, demand a fancy car.
I work too hard to keep lifestyle!