Be A Dream - Poem by ahmed khaled
tell the wave...
not to burn
tell the fire...
not to wet
and tell the flower...
/// be a dream ///
Comments about Be A Dream by ahmed khaled
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Thursday, September 8, 2011
Poem Edited: Wednesday, January 18, 2012
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl