Ronberge (anno primo)
- (Birthday Poem #1) For Someone Special - Poem by Ronberge (anno primo)
Today is the day!
Where it can't be postponed regardless of the weather
Where you may or may not like what you see in the mirror
Where you’re loved ones will say you never looked better
Where your friends will suddenly and gratefully become closer
Where life prices go up and car prices go down for the insurer
Where you know for sure you aren’t getting any smarter
Where the system will say you’re one year older
Who are you?
What are you doing?
Where are you from?
Surprised you made it this far?
Who will you be?
Where are you going?
What will you become?
Hoping for a better part?
So many questions to ask one
So many answers to choose from
So many wishes to send one
But to this person…
The important thing to remember is
That you’re still here!
And This, in itself,
Is Reason enough to celebrate!
Comments about - (Birthday Poem #1) For Someone Special by Ronberge (anno primo)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl