Flames Of Rain - Poem by gopakumar mvk
Rain is a nostalgic dream
It' s flames swallow the stem
Of my cherry tree
Which I nurtured
With my flesh and blood.....
The withered leaves of my oak
Soaked and vanished in that flame...
I lie waiting.....
My heart is fleeting......
Comments about Flames Of Rain by gopakumar mvk
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
gopakumar mvk's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda