Limericks,11,12 Love At First Sight, Love As It Runs - Poem by Valsa George
Limerick… Love at First Sight
A lad and lass, on first sight fell in love
They flew as they were a pair of dove
First it gave them pleasure
Later it raised their pressure
Cutting the bond (age) , they together exclaimed 'Wow'
Limerick… Love as it Runs
He sang-‘You're like a red, red rose
With you my life ever glows'
She sang- ‘But you're like a thorn
Your presence, I greatly mourn'
They together sang- ‘So we shall end our woes'
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Limericks,11,12 Love At First Sight, Love As It Runs by Valsa George
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl