Where I'M Heading? - Poem by Your Bubbleee
It's hard to walk in
this world alone
without knowing how to live
I'm looking the way to see
until I see myself
lost in my freedom
you can shout
but no one can hear anything
where I'm heading?
why I'm fighting?
Comments about Where I'M Heading? by Your Bubbleee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda