yoonoos peerbocus Poems
- A Hint At What Is Beautifu... Beautiful is the 'thank ...
- A Baby's View Of Abortion I came as tomorrow Swaddled in ...
- A Child's Reflection Made homeless from home Bombed ...
- A Dream Each night, earth life suspended, Without asking ...
- A Blind Beggar Eye sockets mere bruises Alike to closed...
- A Water Melon's Truth Roving back through wild ...
- A Kiss Of all raw passions, kiss alone Seals lips but ...
Profession: Education Officer
Education: BA Hons 'English Lit' [London]
BA Hons 'International Relations' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Hint At What Is Beautiful?
Beautiful is the 'thank you'
Wrapped with gratitude,
Offered to peace prone people
Who offer what is real-themselves
To nurse with love and humility
napalm asphyxiated victims
in our stained world
veiling ambition with face of
humanity.Beautiful is the moment
when sunlit world fades away
And with it mind made mirror
While look inward drawn, sight insight led,
and heart shuts out desire to let in