yoonoos peerbocus Poems
- A Hint At What Is Beautifu... Beautiful is the 'thank ...
- A Baby's View Of I came as tomorrow Swaddled in ...
- A Child's Reflection Made homeless from home Bombed ...
- A Dream Each night, earth life suspended, Without asking ...
- A Water Melon's Truth Roving back through wild centuries At ...
- A Blind Beggar Eye sockets mere bruises Alike to closed...
- A Kiss Of all raw passions, kiss alone Seals lips but ...
Profession: Education Officer
Education: BA Hons 'English Lit' [London]
BA Hons 'International Relations' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''As great as head may be, it is what it is; it can err in its choice as heart.both must sometimes even rule themselves.''a saying
''Life being too short and love time still shorter, we ought to squander not a wink in tearing each other wolf-like for a handful of dust of which we are owner only on paper.''life being too short
''When a child's sprouting heart and head are sowed with the seeds of quality patience and absolute honesty, prison has no raison d'etre.''When a child's
''Honesty that makes itself thoroughly agreeable by itself, is the genuine mirror for all forms to look into, to promote their course of lives accordingly.''a saying
''The task appears much more difficult to lure back my elusive mind to me and to the loveliness of the tasselled bowers than to subjugate the weakness and wickedness of my heart.''an observation of self
A Hint At What Is Beautiful?
Beautiful is the 'thank you'
Wrapped with gratitude,
Offered to peace prone people
Who offer what is real-themselves
To nurse with love and humility
napalm asphyxiated victims
in our stained world
veiling ambition with face of
humanity.Beautiful is the moment
when sunlit world fades away
And with it mind made mirror
While look inward drawn, sight insight led,
and heart shuts out desire to let in