Linda Bella Wassermeister
Linda Bella Wassermeister Poems
- Linda Bella My name is Linda Bella; my father calls me ...
- Never Again He won't be late for dinner again. He'll ...
- A Broken Promise A little boy I was, just five or six with ...
- Skinny-Dipping We walked along the dusty trail, no shoes ...
- Stranded (Part 1 Of 6) the cruise ship carrying American ...
- Irresistible This gal was passing on the street and I just ...
- The Runaway Weenie ‘Twas at the Southside Country Club one ...
My name is Linda Bella. My father calls me Belle.
If you don't like my poetry, then you can go to
... well, any place you like.
I'm back, and no more trying to hide my 500 pounds behind other identities, and no more moving from country to country. From now on, I'm Linda Bella but all my friends call me Belle , and I will stay in Canada where I belong unless we move ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My name is Linda Bella;
my father calls me Belle.
I used to be his little girl,
but how my size did swell!
My thyroid is all out of whack;
they've tried to regulate,
so I can blame it on hormones
and not something I ate!
I weigh about five hundred pounds
(you were afraid to ask)
but I feel good, and carry on
and don't fear any task.
My husband doesn't mind at all;
he truly is the best.
He says it really turns him on
to climb Mount Everest!
Those Twin Peaks never slow him down;
he gets right to the top
and, though ...