A Moment's Hesitation - Poem by Dee Daffodil
She had been a drama queen
No really! On the silver screen!
She had been an actress fair
Until this day came to bare...
There was a moment's hesitation
That's why they call them...hesitation marks!
That moment of indecision...do...or not?
I wonder what went through her head
If she guessed that she'd be dead
If she knew it for a fact
That this time...
There was no coming back...
From that other side...
So when we found her
In that tub
With crimson waters
And glass of wine...Merlot I'm guessing...
It saddened me
That she had been here hours ago..
But alas...we missed her!
In that splintered moment
Just hours before...
What did she think?
What did she feel?
What did she wish for...
Her final door...
Comments about A Moment's Hesitation by Dee Daffodil
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl