Empty Life - Poem by steven steven
Empty like the open air, life is a black as a polar bear.
Life is this, life is that, but my life is full of mad black.
Life hurts and life kills, but what is life with out its spills.
Pick me up or let me fall, arms disapere no arms at all.
Comments about Empty Life by steven steven
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl