Romeo Della Valle
Who Am I? - Poem by Romeo Della Valle
I am the leftovers of yesterday,
Today's joy and sorrow
And maybe the source of inspiration
For unknown writers of tomorrow...
Uncertain of my own destination,
Only you and the Lord
May have a clear answer
For this puzzle of my life...
Yesterday: a poet, lover and dancer,
Today: old, tired and facing a strife
And tomorrow: singing to the world
Through somebody else, perhaps,
But still sending my message of love,
Always humble like the one above...
I am the color of a rainbow's end,
Camouflaged by light,
Blending into blue sparkling patterns,
Made sandy bright,
Leaving a trace of footprints, then,
I am gone with the tide...
*Dedicated to all my poet friends in PH and PF...
Comments about Who Am I? by Romeo Della Valle
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl