wardha jawdat Poems
- , , A Mothers Anger you....! issue ofmine borne with love,...
- ***...An Idyllic Love....*** from the other side of ...
- ...........Ode To Your Innocen... You toy with the idea ...
- `````i Feel Sad````` My soul is mellow The hues of this ...
- ...***let There Be A Beginning... i have ached for you, ...
- ...Love: ..The Entity... im in love with love i love you
- ~~~~nettles In My Garden~~~~ I grow nettles in my garden I ...
achieved: degree in medicine
hope: to write my way into heaven
goal: to die with a at least a two lined epitaph more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
, , A Mothers Anger
borne with love,
birthed with care;
i look at you now
the naughty gleam in your eye,
as your worrisome ministrations
wreck havoc with all order.
i look and marvel
at the miracle of your evolution..
from gurgles to mumbles
and thence to comprehensions;
the actions with anger
tempered by the pouts
which dissolve my resolution to be firm.
you, little bundle of joy and woe
all atwitter in a fit of
i look at you, bewildered
marvelling, as a mother
at what God had me do! ...