Brian Mayo Poems
- Steal This Poem Here’s a poem for you to steal Just take it;...
- My Great And Terrific Poem I’d like to tell everyone ...
- Wild Poppy A man with a gun whispers in a field of ...
- The Possum My father was a poet and my mother was ...
- Panning For Poems “You’ll never be a poet, sir! ” I’ve heard...
- One-Vowel Haiku (A)
- How To Write A Poem Hi, I've been asked to provide some ...
A life spent looking for a lovely place to die. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Writing poetry is a lot like standing-up in a canoe; you almost always have a good reason for doing it, but you're never quite sure how it's going to turn out.''Brian Mayo aka the cheese whisperer
'''In the event of my death I've asked that I not be notified.'''Brian Mayo.
Steal This Poem
Here’s a poem for you to steal
Just take it; don’t be shy
I’m sure the man who wrote it has
An adequate supply.
It’s just the poem you’re looking for-
Amusing and succinct
Yet bad enough for people to
Believe it’s one you inked.
You simply highlight all the text
And copy with one click
Then paste it anywhere you want
It’s really just that quick.
Don’t stop now; just one more step
And then this poem you’ll claim
It’s really just a little thing…
You’ve got to sign your name.
(your name here)