Falana Idowu Zion
Falana Idowu Zion Poems
- The Phenomenal World -new- At the sight of the shining sun The ...
- Struggling To Success -new- STRUGGLING TO SUCCESS BY FALANA IDOWU...
- Send The Light -new- The heart thirty for your light to shine ...
- Root -new- Alone like a flying kite Looking up and down ...
- The End -new- A question deep as the mystery of life Curiously ...
- The Tales Of Love -new- The Crimson rose of love You blazed across...
- Behold The Freedom Light -new- Rescue those being led to ...
Quotationsmore quotations »
''From my experience hitherto, the world and its inhabitants are poetic''The world is filled with beautiful nature and its inhabitants has a lot to teach.
''Determination will only determine your success, when you have the courage to determine your determination.''Creativity
''Not happy, Not sad; Just accept life as it is...''Life
''Life is just as it appears, A glance flitted like a bird.Creativity
Life is not a problem to be solved But a reality to experience.''
''Wake up every morning, not with a mind full of melancholy,Idowuzion
but with ardor of hope and a face filled with laughter.''
Behold The Freedom Light
Rescue those being led to death
Callback those staggering toward defeat
Waking them from their slumbering bed
Lead them away from the bridge ofpast
Weaving their future from the tangled past
Raise your indefatigable aim
Raise the indomitable flag
Against the countless problems of our time
Satisfy the insatiable heart
Ebullient like the incorrigible kite
Like the mule bringing ice to the sky.
Our cloud of fears have cleared
The rivers of thoughts have gone
The Curtain of last farewell have been drawn
The glaring glory have shone
Like the ...