Magic What'sHerName Poems
- *abuse Me* I sit on the ground I'm trying not to make a ...
- *depression* X I just feel so down I only frown I have no ...
- **low Self Esteem* You say I'm not good with words And that ...
- *my Life Is Mine And Only Mine... My smile is put on by ...
- A Girl Can Dream X I lock myself in my room And I hear a ...
- *little Girl (War) * The little girl outside is humming It ...
- *the Little...* X The little girl is looking for her ...
Hi my real name is actually magic, it's just not my first name. I'm not going to pretend to be something I'm not, neither am I going to hide anything. My poetry is like a diary to me. I write about everything going on in my life. People being rude, parents disaproving, and betrayel. I write how I feel, and I won't hold anything back. I write what others may have experienced (nd if so feel free to talk to me about it) , and no not all my poems are through personal experience. Most of them are, but not all. I like to thank you for reading them. If u hav something to ask of me.. go ahead. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I sit on the ground
I'm trying not to make a sound
I stare at my feet
Hoping he can't find me and beat
Me until I'm all bloody and worn
Believe me I could have sworn
He looked like a good guy
But hey people aren't perfect and they like to lie.
While I'm throwing rocks at a tree
I feel like I'm going to pay a fee
Soon he will find me
I'm too tired to run anymore!
He was such a poor
Man and I thought he needed me
But he used and abused me!
And now he's after me
He wants what he can't have
I cried and all he did was laugh
How could he be...