A Life Of Death, Or The Death Of Life - Poem by Andre Veilleux
So my question to you is simple and yet sharp as a knife,
Are you living a life of death or the death of your life?
Is death coming suddenly, or are you just wasting away?
Which of these morose questions holds the truth I cannot say,
With one hand you're watching your life decay,
On the other you're waiting for your last day,
Whichever of these statements you feel is true,
The end of your life is all it comes down to.
Comments about A Life Of Death, Or The Death Of Life by Andre Veilleux
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl