Alone - Poem by V. Vagari
I’m all alone, and I’m just a little bit cold,
But I’ll stand here till it feels like you’re gone,
I’m just so scared to move.
And standing here alone will never seem as important
as standing here alone for you.
Comments about Alone by V. Vagari
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl