Little Boy Blue - Poem by dave kennett
We look but never ever touch beyond the shadows of the lights of dawns morning. As life turns and we face the changes do we ever engage below life's and lusts visage. Do we smile and defy life anyway? As it all recedes in the review view of another forgotten moment is it worth the changes and the chances? Little boy blue with his finger of a leaking dike heading towards overflow.
Comments about Little Boy Blue by dave kennett
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl