Ayman Parray Poems
- Bottomless Pit I will stare down into the bottomless ...
- Alone In The Dark Alone in the dark, in darkness and doubt, ...
- Valhalla Sun sets it is dim of light No enemy in ...
- Kelly Kurt (Limerick) Of all the poets in the west He is the...
- The Beast Within Has someone told you how difficult it is? ...
- Politicians (Limerick) Politicians do make their name All ...
- Loneliness Better to be alone than in bad company Said the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Those who barely know you and judge you by claiming to know all about you are either government spies or fools''On my encounter with a fool
''Sometimes all you need to write poetry is the goodness of your own heart''Me on poetry
I will stare down into the bottomless pit
Till I see a reflection in it
The abyss never lies
Only deceives the weak, the blind
When the body falls, the soul flies
The mind never dies, but rest it will find
Have I ever helped someone in desperate need?
Was it truly for them or my own greed
Have I ever really sown a good deed to reap in the end
Have I dug my own grave to sleep in the end?
All Rights Reserved