Cigeng Zhang Poems
- Still For You The flower, scattered The leaves, old The ...
- The Moon, The Poet What is behind the poet? A lonely heart ...
- Ying'fu Street New skylight covers your old rooftops Your ...
- The First Time The legs, pretty true The white, lusty
- Bubble Once to the sky of my childhood I blew countless soap...
- My Wall I hope my wall Fully hung with your pictures Each ...
- Fallen Leaves some pieces of fallen leaves of last ...
Always work on it, won't stop poeming for I adore a heart of the poetic. My world turns purer and more supernatural because of poetry. Poetry is my soulmate who helps me release my heart of joy and pains. Thanks to POETRY, you know my lonely heart that becomes talkative in this lyrical garden. How wonderful! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Still For You
The flower, scattered
The leaves, old
The riverbed, iced
You not yet appeared
The wind, heavy
The fog, hazy
The coral, reddened
I'm coming in sincerity
Like a sheeny canary
I sing an easy ballad
Sing your name repeatedly
Along the road you passed