Haven Leonel Poems
- It Was Me And Her, And Her And... I Had this friend when i ...
- Ten Years From Now ten years from now. what will life be ...
- This Is Our War Cry Why did men lay down their swords, and ...
- You Are My World You used to be my everything, my heart, my...
- Angels & Demons My name is Evan Maltese and yes I am a show ...
- Dreamer... Have you ever had a dream feel more real then ...
- Haven Leonel - My Shattered H... I hate it when a girl just...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Haven Leonel
It Was Me And Her, And Her And I.
I Had this friend when i was ten,
she was a sweetheart way back then.
We'd laugh and play, we'd talk all day,
and say the things we'd want to say.
Yet things grew different as time went by,
she was growing up and so was I.
But this was good, we were so close,
she became the girl i loved the most.
It was me and her, and her and I,
by now we were thirteen,
Yet I knew for a fact, for her I'd die,
and for me she'd do anything.
Yes, we were young, but in love were we,
and Nothing could go wrong,
for I loved her, and she loved me,