Karabo Ntjana Poems
- Lie To Me One More Time Look at me and lie to me Tell me you...
- Unexpected Truth I don't write rhymes. I write pain. I ...
- Dear Ex I can't say I hate you 'Cause that'd be a pure ...
- Tell Me The Truth Okay now, I'm tired of these never ending ...
- 13 Wishes I wish I could fake a smile But I ain't much of a ...
- I'm Talking About Pain . They say love is pain, Falling ...
- Broken B R O K E N . I know it when I'm puzzled This time ...
Karabo Ntjana, a poet, author and motivational speaker, born in 2004, is a very bright and talented young boy who started writing poetry at age 11 in grade 5. He although started writing short stories and books at the age of 7 (late 2011) . His very first story was about a young passionate girl who battles her and her families way out of poverty to live a life they wished to live.
Karabo has... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Karabo Ntjana
Lie To Me One More Time
Look at me and lie to me
Tell me you gonna be with me forever
Until the end of time
I listened to your lies
Like a song on repeat
How come I never got tired?
Tell me you love me again.
Do you even know the meaning of love?
Love used to be true
Until you came in.
Facts became myths.
Love became weak.
Your lies were all I believed.
Look at me and lie to me.
Just one more time
I need to hear your lies again.
I'm a stranger to reality
Your lies are all I think of...
When you told me
"You are the stars to my sky"