KesLea Howard Poems
- The Affair The Affair The meantime bliss The lust on your...
- The Perfectionist The Perfectionist To become what one is ...
- The Story Of A Harlot The Story of a Harlot Only to ...
- The Fallen Angel The Fallen Angel All the vain and beauty ...
- What Is It Worth? What's it Worth (negative) Time after ...
- Those Curves (1) Those Curves 'Hmmm mmmmm, look at them ...
- The Cutter/ The Hurting The Hurting/Cutter/Cutting Lie in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The meantime bliss
The lust on your lips
Then somehow your feelings slipped
You say you haven't changed, and won't change
But i have recognized your not the same
You told me there is another
But she is not me, she is not your lover
But i think what do they do undercover
I was never yours, you were never mine
So why are you on my mind
You say you hate to hear me say shes the one
But you just don't want these feelings to be done
You know I'm right, never been wrong
But you made me passive for so long
Either way its hurting to let go or...