Paul Hankewicz Poems
- A World Without Jiminy Cricket Lost. The unnoticed grow ...
- Going Against The Grain I'm sick of all the lies, that ...
- Chameleons They became what they hate, because they ...
- Maybe, I Love This Feeling? ! Just a metre apart, I feel ...
- Demented Lot Parallel doppelganger walls, I see into the ...
- Unexpected Expectation I'll let these whirlpool of words, ...
- Wilted Lavender Iris A second doesn't go by, Where waking ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paul Hankewicz
A World Without Jiminy Cricket
The unnoticed grow restless,
They are the unacknowledged
To a certain extent,
a tarnished mirror,
unable to recognize-
the person they wish to see
Only when we are blind,
will we start to see-
That no one can change.
We can't save a world,
that does not want to be saved.
When we start to realize this,
Only then we can finally grow-