Pratibha Awasthi Poems
- To Someone everyone consider you fool, they say you are so...
- Punish Me Again. I am lost, I am vain. I can't see, ...
- Incomplete Forever Getting addict is not good, Especially ...
- My Love Death, Culture, Money, Caste... so many ...
- Miss You maybe distance between us is just of 2 chairs, but...
- I Dont Cry I am slowly slowly drowning in, I am slowly ...
- January Five I'll always remember, those late ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pratibha Awasthi
everyone consider you fool,
they say you are so rude.
you laugh all the time,
and you make fun even mine.
you do all the things wrong,
and you get scolded from everyone.
everyone say don't be like him
but i wish,
i would be like you.
happy all the time,
and not bothered about past and future but live in present